Hi, I'm so glad you're here! My name is Emily. I am a wife, to my best friend Jesse, and mother of dragons (I mean boys, :). Max is 5 and Henry is 15 months. And I love them something fierce! I picked up my first camera in high school. I just loved everything about it. The feel of it in my hand, the sounds of the shutter, what I saw through lens and most importantly how it made me feel to take photographs. I graduated from the University of North Carolina at Wilmington with a Bachelors Degree in Film Studies. I met so many artistic and inspiring people there that just fueled my passion for capturing moments in time. After all, we don't take photographs for ourselves. We take them for our children and our children's children.
5 Random Facts About Me
- I must have coffee. Every. Single. Day.
- No Doubt is my most favorite band in the world. Gwen is so timeless and beautiful.
- I like watching movie trailers. Even more than watching the actual movie, sometimes.
- I still live in the area I grew up in.
- I am a huge Harry Potter fan!